The dust has settled on the demolition of my Windsor St layout, and I wanted to pull together all the photos I have posted of it over the years into one big post.
I have decided to do a little MA&PA modeling (since we now live across the street from it). First step? Building MPA #26. So far I’ve gotten the tender sorted out.
This post is generally just a photo dump of some TTRAK stuff that either I or my parents have been working on.
Thanks to my friend Dave I finally got my backdrops mounted for the Windsor St crossing area. Again, it’s amazing what a deadline will do!
I attended the NMRA Mid-East Region convention last year and learned a really great tip for a common problem: cutting square holes for windows or doors into styrene sheets.
I decided to shoot some overview photos of all the progress I’ve been making ahead of my open house. Here’s the layout as it sat at the end of May 2018.
I recently reached a significant milestone on the Windsor St Layout: no more naked foam in York. I took a series of “walk around” photos to commemorate the occasion.
Years ago I used a set of pastels for weathering. They worked ok and many of the cars I used them on are still in the fleet, but PanPastels have looked very interesting and all of the work I’ve seen that used them looked pretty good. I decided to jump in and give them a […]
I’ve been winding down construction on the Windsor Street layout because there’s just not that much left to do. One of the finishing touches is to paint the fascia.